New Release - A Very Threadhead Christmas


Threadhead Records, the first fan-funded, volunteer-run record company to focus entirely on the music and culture of New Orleans, has just released their very own Holiday CD. The CD was produced by Paul Sanchez and features a number of their artists including John Boutte, Shamarr Allen, Susan Cowsill & Russ Broussard, Matt Perrine & Debbie Davis, Craig Klein, Alex McMurray, Glen David Andrews, Mary Lasseigne, Margie Perez, Ingrid Lucia and Paul Sanchez performing both original and standard songs of the season.

Alex plays guitar on seven of the 13 songs and performs his soon-to-be-a-Christmas-classic Santa, Let Me Call You A Cab.

10% of the net proceeds raised from this project will be donated to the New Orleans Musicians Clinic. The other 90% will be split between the Threadhead Records General Fund and the Threadhead Records Foundation. The money raised for the General Fund will be used to pay our minimal overhead, advertising for our artists projects and other expenses related to assuring our artists success. Foundation monies will be used for future artists projects.

Check out the music on the Music Page - Buy a Copy Here